Steel Rat Blocker prevents rats from entering buildings through the drainage outlet. The non-return valve allows free flow of waste but blocks any rodents attempting entry in the other direction.
Rat Blocker Bundle Pack – 4 Inch and 6 Inch included
- Our rat blocker is an immediate and permanent solution to your rat problem.
- Rat blocker installation blocks unnecessary expenses like lifting floorboards, creating big holes, removing plasterboards, and more.
- Rat blockers are much safer compared to conventional pest control, such as poisoning. Aside from the smelling rat carcass, having kids around the house with poison is not an ideal scenario.
- Our rat blockers can fit in both clay and plastic-type pipes in 4″ size.
- The unique flaps of our rat blockers don’t catch on the chamber walls, supporting a free flow of sewage volume.
- Rat blockers don’t only prevent rats from entering your house ever again. Rat blockers also prevent other pests that might get in, such as snakes, frogs, and more.
- Our rat blockers can be locked. This is convenient if you want to carry out an annual maintenance check or inspection of your sewage system.
- Our rat blocker’s shape makes it easy to install. Our specialists can complete the free CCTV drain survey and rat blocker installation in just hours tops.
- Our rat blocker’s valve opens up to a 45-degree angle.
CREATED FROM GALVANISED STEEL
Superior Protection against
Rust and Gnawing
4 INCH OR 6 INCH
Rat Blocker Systems
DOUBLE GATE MECHANISM
A double gate with spikes prevents
rats gaining access
TWIN SECURE BOLTS
2 Bolts are deployed to help securely attach the Rat Blocker System
12 MONTH PRODUCT WARRANTY
Manufacture’s assurance on product quality
DEDICATED TEAM OF CERTIFIED ENGINEERS
We have approved installers from all over the country to help with supply and install
|Rat Blockers 4 inch||13cm||9.3cm||2mm||2|
|Rat Blockers 6 inch||13cm||14.7cm||2mm||2|